Our section is involved in supporting local non-profits through our Community Good Works teams. These teams assist non-profit community-based organizations to improve their organization and services.
Project Updates & Announcements
- New Community Good Works recipient announced!
- Social Enterprise Heroes 2015
- Howe Sound Women’s Centre Wins Big
- Community Good Works (CGW) program highlighted community involvement of our members!
- TV DOCUMENTARY ‘GOOD BUSINESS’ FEATURES THREE SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
- Social Enterprise Heroes event picks winner of ASQ assistance
- B.C. farming social enterprise gets set to flourish in 2014
- JDQ and ASQ Vancouver help local Aboriginal Artists
- ASQ Vancouver attends 5th Annual Social Enterprise Heroes Event
- 2013 Project Team Members (Volunteer Position)
- 2013 Project Manager (Volunteer Position)
- ASQ CGW Vancouver Chapter social engagement for 2013
- 2010 Project Katherine Sanford Housing Society
- 2010 Project Habitat for Humanity
- 2009 Project Newton Advocacy Group Society
- 2008 Project Multicultural Helping House Society
- 2007 Project Little Mountain Neighbourhood House
- 2006 Project West Coast Family Resources Society
Interested in getting our help with your non-profit or social enterprise?
- Are you considering a project that uses quality principles to improve your community?
- Do your plans include collaboration with a local not-for-profit organization or government agency?
- Could your project’s outcomes provide ASQ with an example that will encourage others to use quality tools for community improvement efforts?
If so, a Community Good Works project team may be available. Although one of our projects for this year will be a winner of the Social Enterprise Heroes event, we are interested in running a second project later in the year.
To find out more about Community Good Works and how to apply for help from a CGW team, contact the ASQ Vancouver Community Good Works Chair (email@example.com).